If you implement SAP E-Recruiting and Talent Management, you must make sure the customizing entries for Work Experience and Education on your Talent Profile (Talent Management) are identical to the customizing entries on your Candidate Profile (E-Recruiting). SAP provides a standard tool to facilitate this process.
Below are the steps on how to synchronize your customizing entries for Work Experience and Education for the Candidate Profile and the Talent Profile.
Customizing Synchronization of Talent Profile with Candidate Profile Report (RPTMC_TP_SYNC_EDU_WE_CUST_RCF)
This report is a standard ABAP report that is used to compare the customizing entries that are stored in SAP E-Recruiting for Work Experience and Education on your Candidate Profile with the customizing entries that are stored in Talent Management in HR for the corresponding customizing entries on your Talent Profile.
As a prerequisite, if your E-Recruiting and HR modules are in two separate systems, an RFC connection must be established between the two systems before SAP can synchronize the two profiles.
- Go to transaction code SE38.
- Go to program RPTMC_TP_SYNC_EDU_WE_CUST_RCF.
- Click on to execute the program.
- Select the Profile Category for which you want run the report, the RFC Destination between your E-Recruiting system and your HR system and the Language of your customizing entries.
(Note that the report is run separately for Work Experience and Education)
6. To see exactly which customizing customizable entries are out of sync, select the subcategory that has the yellow status and click on to see exactly which customizing entries within this subcategory are different between your two profiles.
In the subcategory view, you’ll see all the customizing entries for this particular subcategory for your Candidate Profile and your Talent Profile side by side. There is also a status column showing either green or yellow for each of the customizing entries.
The status for this subcategory is now green . This means that the customizing entries for this subcategory for your Talent Profile are now identical to the customizing entries for this subcategory for your Candidate Profile.