Creating talent review presentations in SuccessFactors
Did you know that you can use SuccessFactors to create and share talent review presentations that pull live data from within the secure system? You can:
- Upload a template that includes your company branding or start from scratch and design your own.
- Choose the type of slide you want from a selection that includes performance potential matrix, Succession org chart, Compensation review, position tile, and more!
- Interact with select real-time employee data as you present.
- Securely share a talent review presentation with other decision makers in the organization.
Step 1: Watch this short video by an AspireHR SuccessFactors expert as he steps you through the process.
Step 2: Contact us for more SuccessFactors platform support!
Common challenges you may encounter when manipulating Compensation forms are:
- managing which fields are hidden, visible, or editable by specific criterion or groups
- allowing different permission levels per form template
- For example, hiding the compa-ratio from your managers, but allowing your HR team to view it
Fortunately, these issues are easily resolved by knowing how to change field level permissions levels in the Admin tool.
Watch this brief video tip to learn how to manage who can and cannot see/edit fields in your compensation forms.
A common challenge you may encounter when importing data into SuccessFactors may stem from text fields that contain extra commas. Getting this data into your system can be tricky and mistakes can mean that employees with incorrect data fields, like home address, may miss important mailed communications and tax forms.
Fortunately, these problems are easily resolved by knowing how to use quotation marks as text delimiters. Follow this simple tip to learn how to easily format your import files.
View a brief video that will step you through this process. Please click on the below graphic.
In this blog, I will give you the quick and dirty on changing the fields shown in the main ESS Personal Profile “BizCards.” BizCards are the infotype-specific overview cards shown in the main screen.
Our journey begins with a user action and the need for immediate satisfaction.
A user enjoys their first days as a new employee entering and updating their own information in SAP Employee Self Services. A quick glance at their Personal Profile can tell them if they need to submit changes by themselves or to an HR Admin for correction. The BizCards shown in an employee’s Personal Profile provide a quick view for anyone authorized to see their information and find the right information quickly.
The day is bright and new and first time employee lays his eyes on Corbu…
“Hi, I’m D. Day-Lewis and I’m here to enter my ESS emergency contact information as part of my onboarding process as a new hire at AspireHR!” he says talking to only himself and the glowing screen in front of him.
“When I enter my emergency contact info, it’s as easy as pie!” he exclaims.
If common challenges within your SuccessFactors system stem from configuration errors including:
- special characters that cause incorrectly uploaded picklists
- correctly viewing picklists with special characters in Microsoft Excel
These problems are easily resolved by knowing how to upload and view picklists.
To view a short, free video of this fix, please click the graphic below.
February’s SuccessFactors Tip and Trick of the Month:
Creating custom help text for Recruiting
SuccessFactors Recruiting allows you to create custom help text that can explain information fields to candidates and provide better information to your recruiter.
To view a short, free video of this tip, please click the graphic below.